Most sensitive 1500MHz STL receiver on the market
FeaturesOur solution for the Belgium audio link (STL) band (1492-1527MHz) is unique:
- lowest noise figure (NF) on the market: 1dB
- 8dB to 17dB more sensitive (typical) than other best solutions
- perfect reception of the smallest signals, even with powerfull signal in the same band
- automatic mono switching during fading
- automatic backup switching at marginal signal level and during silence
- small heat dissipation - no fan - 70% less power consumption
- perfect audio quality: S/N THD MPX flatness
- no degradation of the peaklimiting of an audioprocessor: MPX from 0,2Hz!
- thin low cost satellite coax at receiving side
- transmitter output: 101% protected: digital and with RF circulator
- price just below standard equipment
For the links without line-of-sight, the super sensitivity means the difference between a noisy and a perfect link.
All components can also work together with equipment from another brand.
For very large distances or very troublesome no-line-of-sight: the digital audio modems of the STAT/STAR1800 can be build into the STAT/STAR1500.For the aftermarket or for the interested we also have the downconvertor1500. This convertor converts the signal, directly at the antenna, towards a signal in the FM band (at a programmable frequency) and is also low noise.